Please find below the WOOSH Care Vacation Care program for December 2017 & January 2018
Bookings for December 2017 must be received no later than Monday 11th December 2017
Bookings for January 2018 must be received no later than Monday 18th December 2017. Forms are also available at WOOSH.
- A 2018 Enrolment Form must also be provided prior to attendance in January 2018. Re-enrolment forms for existing families will be issued next week. Enrolment packs for new enrolments are available in centre or on our website.
- During January Vacation Care, children who will be commencing Year 4 during 2018 will be classed as Year 4+ J
- Children commencing Kindergarten in 2018 are welcome to attend Vacation Care in January. Parents must contact the Family Assistance Office (Centrelink) and advise that their child is ‘school age’.
- Our enrolment numbers have increased, so we strongly recommend that families return booking forms ASAP to avoid missing out. Should a day reach capacity, a waiting list will be developed and places will be allocated as per the Priority of Access Guidelines (https://www.education.gov.au/priority-allocating-places)
- Children are required to wear sun safe clothing during Vacation Care. This includes shirts that cover their shoulders and a broad brimmed, bucket or legionnaire style hat. Caps are not permitted at any times, so please do not send your child with a cap.
- Children are not permitted to use mobile phones at any time at WOOSH Care. Please do not send your child to WOOSH Care with a mobile phone unless it is required for safety reasons. Gaming devices are permitted however children will not be able to access our Wi-Fi at any time. WOOSH Care is not responsible for the loss or damage of any personal belongings.
We look forward to having your child attend again these holidays 🙂