Please find below the WOOSH Care Vacation Care program for July 2018
Bookings must be in by Friday 29th June to secure your child’s place. Forms are also available at WOOSH.
- New Mobile – 0455 035 794 WOOSH Care now has a mobile phone, in addition to our landline. The mobile phone will be carried by the service Supervisor between 6:30am – 6:00pm daily. If you have enquires outside of these times, please leave us a message or send us an email.
- Child Care Subsidy (CCS): The new CCS will be effective from Monday 2nd July 2018. Parents who have not registered for CCS will be charged full fees. You can complete a Centrelink Child Care Subsidy Assessment through myGov using your Centrelink online account, or through the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.
- Use of Electronic Devices: Children are not permitted to bring their own electronics to WOOSH Care, unless specified on the program (e.g. Gaming Day). We have our own IPad’s, Playstation & Wii console at WOOSH and children are permitted to use these for short periods of time throughout the day. This allows children to have equal access to electronics while also participating in our planned program. We encourage all parents to make their children aware of this and ensure no devices are brought to the centre.
- Sun Safety: Children are not required to wear sun safe clothing during July Vacation Care due to low UV levels. In the rare case that sun protection is required, the program will be adapted to ensure that children are playing in undercover areas during this time.
- Payment: Please note: There has been a fee increase of $1 per day for Vacation Care as per our annual increment. The cost per day for in-centre activities is $53 per child for permanent enrolments, and $57 for casual enrolments. The cost per day for excursions is $63 for permanent enrolments, and $67 for casual enrolments. Please note that additional costs may apply to some ‘in centre’ activities and excursions, particularly swimming excursions to cover increased staffing costs. (Please see the program for these additional charges). Note: Permanent enrolments are those families who attend before and/or after school care, and have paid a bond and registration fee.
We look forward to having your child attend again these holidays 🙂