Please find below the WOOSH Care Vacation Care program for September/ October 2017.
Bookings must be received no later than Monday 18th September 2017. Forms are also available at WOOSH.
- Our enrolment numbers have increased, so we strongly recommend that families return booking forms ASAP to avoid missing out. Should a day reach capacity, a waiting list will be developed and places will be allocated as per the Priority of Access Guidelines (https://www.education.gov.au/priority-allocating-places)
- On Tuesday 3rd October, Year 3 children are invited to attend the C.A.R.E.S Bicycle Program. If your child is not a confident rider, we encourage them to attend the Roundabout Circus excursion instead. Please tick this on the booking form.
- There are only 8 places for the fishing excursion on Friday 29th Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please do not tick for this excursion unless your child definitely wants to attend.
- Children are required to wear sun safe clothing during Vacation Care. This includes shirts that cover their shoulders and a broad brimmed, bucket or legionnaire style hat. Caps are not permitted at any times, so please do not send your child with a cap.
- Children are not permitted to use mobile phones at any time at WOOSH Care. Please do not send your child to WOOSH Care with a mobile phone unless it is required for safety reasons. Gaming devices are permitted however children will not be able to access our Wi-Fi at any time. WOOSH Care is not responsible for the loss or damage of any personal belongings.
We look forward to having your child attend again these holidays 🙂